May 10, 2009

What message should one send, how to write the message copy?



Copy writting itself is an art and you can easily master that with little exercise. But you can write your email message copy right now before you learn all the professional skills. Let me share with you what did I use to do in the beginning.


Before I start sharing that just a quick note:


There are, to me, four parts of a message:

[1] Subject og the email message
[2] Openning of the email message - call for action
[3] Clossing of the email message
[4] Middle of the email message


I signed-up a lot of email marketers' opt-in lists. And I signed up mainly to read their email message copy - what they write. I just used to pick up the several jems of sentences from their several messages and used to write my own. I started my own email marketing just this way.

Another good source of professional email messages are the affiliate tools provided by the product owners whose products you promote to your email list members. They are experienced and professional marketers and they construct their all copy with highly professsional touch. It also works excellently.

No scripts to install on a web server, no monthly fees to pay, no complicated software to use...
If you know how to use Outlook to send an email to your mom, then you can easily use this software to send thousands of personalized emails to your leads today!
Desktop Mailing Software for Windows ME/NT/XP/2000/2003
Take a look at: http://softtalk.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment