May 10, 2009

Which tool should one use to send the messages automatically to all of your list of email addresses?


Which tool should one use to send the messages automatically to all of your list of email addresses? Let me share my own experiences and observetions with you.

So many good emailer software are there available on the net. I have some tested and tried a few of them. But among all of them I like a desktop email marketing software.

I like it very much because it's easy and anyone can operate it. Above all, I am impressed with it because it never ever delivered my messages to my email list members' spam folder.

I had a limitation that time, I was not able to afford a paid autoresponder account so I was in urgent need of this type of email sending software.

Apart from that, web-based email software have another limitation, they cannot be used for several different email addresses.

With this desktop email marketing software I overcame all those limitations. I now promote several url links with several different email addresses.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the info! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. Thanks for the tip.

    Bring Back Pluto
    "ONE of THE GUYS"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very good information for people who want to do a lot of marketing..

    Thanks again

    http://www.dmobile215.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your valuable information sister :) Every Internet Marketer love this.

    ReplyDelete